If you’re reading this, you’re most likely a Spinnup artist, and will have received an email from us about the upcoming change to the Spinnup service.
As Spinnup has announced that on 1st December 2022 it will be shutting down, we are asking all artists to transfer their releases to another distribution service and take them down from Spinnup.
We’ve put together guidance on everything you need to know to navigate this change, download your assets, transfer your releases, and manage your incoming royalties over the coming months. We’ve tried to be as thorough as possible, but if there’s anything else you need, don’t hesitate to contact our support team, they’re here to help you.
Click on the article links below to find out more information about each topic or question
Spinnup’s service change: the what, the why, the how
Transferring Your Releases to a New Distributor
- How to transfer your releases to a new distributor
- Which distributor should you transfer to?
- How to download release assets
- Keeping stream counts & playlist positions
- What happens to your artist profiles on the stores
- Can I re-use my ISRC & UPC codes?
Taking Your Releases Down
- How to takedown your releases
- How long you have to takedown your releases
- Why we’re asking you to take your releases down
Royalties & getting paid
- Royalty withdrawals 101
- How to withdraw your money
- How long you have to withdraw your money
- Is there a minimum amount you can withdraw?