Yes, all users have to set up two step verification before they can access their account. This extra layer of security means that your account, releases, and earnings are all secure and can only be accessed by you.
- What is two-step verification?
- Do I have to set up two-step verification on my Spinnup account?
- How do I set up two-step verification?
- When will I be asked to complete two-step verification?
- Can I reset my two-step verification phone number?
- The verification codes you are sending me don't seem to be arriving to my mobile device. What should I do?