To help you to get heard by the best scout we created the “push” tool which you can read about here. Please bear in mind that pushing your music to a scout doesn’t guarantee that they will listen, but it significantly increases the chances if you have researched the scout and found a good match. If you push your track to a scout and it doesn’t go anywhere we recommend choosing a different scout the next time you use the push tool.
Articles in this section
- How to get noticed by our scouts
- Where can I see if a Scout has listened to my music?
- How do I contact the Scouts?
- How do I push music to Scouts?
- What can I expect from the Spinnup scouts?
- Is the feedback that I get from scouts visible to everyone?
- How can I get a Scout to check out my music?
- Why haven't any scouts commented on my release?
- Why hasn't my release been listened to by a scout?
- How do I make my music sound more professional?