Spinnup Scouts volunteer their spare time to listen to and comment on as many releases as possible. Despite what we like to think, they're not superheroes and there are only so many hours in the day! If a Scout hasn't commented on your release, it could be that they're working their way through all their pushes and will hopefully get to yours soon. We suggest pushing to multiple Scouts to increase your chance of getting a response.
Articles in this section
- How to get noticed by our scouts
- Where can I see if a Scout has listened to my music?
- How do I contact the Scouts?
- How do I push music to Scouts?
- What can I expect from the Spinnup scouts?
- Is the feedback that I get from scouts visible to everyone?
- How can I get a Scout to check out my music?
- Why haven't any scouts commented on my release?
- Why hasn't my release been listened to by a scout?
- How do I make my music sound more professional?