The Spinnup Scouts volunteer their time to help our artists. Sending a push to the Scouts gives you a great chance of having your release listened to by them, and receiving valuable feedback to help improve your music and grow your career. We encourage our Scouts to listen to and comment on as many pushes as possible, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee they will have time to listen and comment on every relese they are pushed.
Articles in this section
- How to get noticed by our scouts
- Where can I see if a Scout has listened to my music?
- How do I contact the Scouts?
- How do I push music to Scouts?
- What can I expect from the Spinnup scouts?
- Is the feedback that I get from scouts visible to everyone?
- How can I get a Scout to check out my music?
- Why haven't any scouts commented on my release?
- Why hasn't my release been listened to by a scout?
- How do I make my music sound more professional?