If this is your first ever release it’s a good idea to have a look on the stores and streaming services to check your artist name hasn’t already been taken by someone. You can of course have the same artist name, but having something unique definitely avoids confusion with things like artists profiles and pictures.
Articles in this section
- Step by step guide to creating a release
- What format must my audio files be in?
- What format must my cover art file be in?
- Requirements for audio file names
- What you need to know before uploading your music
- How do I convert my files to the correct format?
- Cover Art requirements and guidelines
- Release Information requirements
- What is "generic content"?
- Why should I check my artist name isn’t being used by someone else in all digital stores before releasing my songs?