If this is your first ever release it’s a good idea to have a look on the stores and streaming services to check your artist name hasn’t already been taken by someone. You can of course have the same artist name, but having something unique definitely avoids confusion with things like artists profiles and pictures.
Articles in this section
- How To: Upload your cover art
- How To: Upload your audio
- Step by step guide to creating a release
- What format must my audio files be in?
- What format must my cover art file be in?
- How can I transfer my catalogue from Songflow to Spinnup?
- Requirements for audio file names
- What you need to know before uploading your music
- Can I transfer my music from another distributor to Spinnup?
- How do I convert my files to the correct format?