You can make a release on Spinnup in seven easy steps. Creating a release in your artist account takes you through the process step by step, which is outlined below.
Before you begin make sure your music files are in the right format, along with your amazing artwork!
Okay now you’ve got your parts ready, let’s go!
1. Login to your artist account and hit the 'My Releases' tab to create your release
2. Choose your release product - either a single, EP or album
3. On the next screen drag and drop your audio files into the box, or click to select files to find them on your computer
4. Once each track uploads you will be able to enter the track information, which you can see above. Don’t forget to check the ‘Explicit lyrics’ box if you’re using any naughty words!
5. Next, enter your release info, don't forget to follow the guidelines for the Artist and Release name. Here, you can also decide whether to get your release out ASAP or choose a date.
6. On the next screen drag and drop your artwork into the box, or search for it on your computer. A box will appear making sure your artwork meets all the guidelines - make sure to read it or there’s a chance your release could get rejected the first time!
7. Review ALL the details of your release, making sure everything is written and spelled correctly, playback your audio to make sure you have the correct master and pay for your release!